Friday, July 22, 2005

What a wonderful world of Fanta



From The Divided:

Talking about culture differences. You really can't get Fanta Fruit Twist in Finland. Actually, according to fanta.com, the UK are only place where it's sold. Instead in Finland (and other Nordic countries and Eastern Europe) you can get Fanta Shokata. (I bought a bottle yesterday and it's horrible.) I JUST WANNA HAVE MY FANTA FRUIT TWIST BACK. But I don't wanna know anything about toffee flavor sold in Taiwan. A trip to Armenia because of Fanta Tarhun... it has to be something special.

Seriously, I can't be the only person addicted to Fanta.

Fruit Twist on my mind.

Hot Hot Heat - Elevator

Copyright: All Rights Reserved

From The Divided (feed)
See also links to this feed and more from this feed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home