Saturday, June 18, 2005

rutina



From luserna:

my life


i get up early in the morning weekday , and I work all day long , I start work at 7:00 am and finish at 10:00 pm i go to LA SALLE university at 7:00 am to 12:00 am and I go to INCCA university at 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
I relax un sunday and saturday, go to gym and shopping, sometime travel at Armenia city to visit my family.
I usually listen the music old and boleros.
I hate listen heavy metal music, it�s horrible.
my favorite music is colombian old and boleros.
my favorite movie is indiana jones.
my favorite kind of movie is science fiction and comedy.
my favorite of book is DON QUIJOTE DE LA MANCHA and LA MARIA.
my favorite food is italian food and chinese food.
my favorite sport is basketball and swimn.
my favorite singer is LOS HERMANOS ARRIAGADA.
my favorite artist is jenifer lopez.
my favorite actor is harrison ford.
this is my life.


From luserna (feed)
See also links to this feed and more from this feed


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home